- Dr.Rama Reddy has received Anna University National award.
- Ms.Viji of M.C.A Dept received Best Women contributor award from CSI,Calcutta.
- Best CSI student branch award was won by Jerusalem College Engineering, CSI student Chapter.
- Ms.Sylvia received Young IT Professional award with Rs.15,000 cash.
- Dr.Rene Robin got special Young IT Professional award
- Prof. Kalaivani has been nominated as an expert by National Board of Accredition, Delhi
- CSI - Computer Society of India
- IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- IETE - The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
- IET - The Institution of Engineering and Technology
- ACM - Association for Computing Machinery
- ASCE - American Society of Civil Engineers
- ISTE - Indian Society for Technical Education
- Biomedical Society
Memorandom Of Understanding has beeen signed with the following companies
- MOU with IEEE in association with Poorna Solution for Mini Projects & Online Certifications
- MOU with Griffin Technology for Android Applications training and development
- MOU with ICT Academy of Tamilnadu to train students on Oracle & IBM Software for conducting Placement Test through nasscom
|S.NO.||FINANCIAL YEAR||NAME OF FACULTY(PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR)||FUNDING AGENCY||PROJECT TITLE||SANCTIONED ORDER NO.||SANCTIONED DATE||AMOUNT RECEIVED (in Rs)||AMOUNT RECEIVED IN WORDS|
|1||2014-15||Ms.Jeyalakshmi||DST SEED||Neurofeedback training for elderly persons with A)parkinson's diseace and B)increased stress level||SSD/TISN/049/2011-TIE||2013-06-26||Rs. 20,44,101||Twenty six Lakhs Forty Four Thousand One Hundred One|
|2||2014-15||Ms.Jeyalakshmi||DST-CSI||Prediction of cochlear implant outcome using cross modal plasticity analysis in deaf children||SR/CSI/311/2012||2014-07-01||Rs. 21,70,200||Twenty One Lakhs Seventy Thousand Two Hundred|
|3||2014-15||Ms.J Jemina asnoth Sylvia||DST SEED||Voice activated solar powered wheel chair for cerebral palsy/quadriplegia/elderly/physically challengeds||SEED/TIDE/004/2012||2014-05-28||Rs. 6,84,499||Six Lakhs Eighty Four Thousand Four Hundred Ninety Nine|
|4||2014-15||Ms.J Jemina asnoth Sylvia||ALIMCO System||Voice controlled wheel chair||GM(MMR)A 19||2014-11-14||Rs. 6,00,000||Six Lakhs|
|11||2013-14||Mrs.R.I.Minu||TNSCST||Implementation of Ontology in Intelligent E-Learning system development based on semantic web||2014-11-16||Rs. 5000||Five Thousand|
|10||2013-14||Mrs.Juliet Rani Rajan||TNSCST||Electronic breathe-analyser for disease diagnoses||2014-04-15||Rs. 7500||Seven Thousand and Five Hundred|
|5||2013-14||Ms.Jeyalakshmi||DST SEED||Neurofeedback training for elderly persons with A)parkinson's diseace and B)increased stress level||SSD/TISN/049/2011-TIE||2013-06-26||20,44,101||Twenty Lakhs Forty Four Thousand One Hundred One|
|6||2013-14||Ms.J Jemina asnoth Sylvia||DST SEED||Voice activated solar powered wheel chair for cerebral palsy/quadriplegia/elderly/physically challengeds||SEED/TIDE/004/2012||2014-05-28||Rs. 6,84,499||Six Lakhs Eighty Four Thousand Four Hundred Ninety Nine|
|7||2013-14||Dr. S. Rama Reddy||AICTE - RPS Scheme||Solar and Wind hybrid power system||2013-11-22||Rs. 6,00,000||Six Lakhs only|
|8||2013-14||Dr.V.Jamuna||AICTE||Power Electronics for Green Energy||AICTE/ RIFD /FDP / P(1)-58/2012-13||2013-07-10||Rs. 5,60,000||Five lakhs and Sixty Thousand only|
|9||2013-14||Dr.A.Vijayakumar||ISTE||Mobile and Pervasive Computing||2013-11-15||Rs. 1,00,000||One Lakh|
- Wheel Chair-Design
- Wheel Chair-Product
- Mobile Charger
- Career Planner Software
- Software for cunseling Higher Secondary School Students
Intellectual Property Right CellGuiding student to apply & get patent rignts for their projects. Patent Rights has been applied for five projects.
Best Viewed in Mozilla Firefox and IE8+ with a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768