Back to faculty list
Ms.Maya Eapen M.E.,Ph.D(Pursuing)
Asst. Professor II
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Jerusalem College of Engineering
Chennai - 100 , Tamil Nadu , INDIA.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph (O) : 044-22461404 (Ext. 238)
Areas of Interest
- Image Processing
- Cloud Computing
Conferences/Seminars/Workshops/FDPs Attended and Organized
- Maya Eapen ," Probability Model of Spatial Connectivity and Intensity for Multiple Abdominal Organ Segmentation from 3-D Ct Volumes" International Conference On Advancements In Computing, Power And Control Feb. 24-26,2015
- Maya Eapen,"Security based analysis for two way authentication using mobile devices", International Conference on emerging trends in Engineering and Technology.2015.
- Maya Eapen, 2016 "Lung Nodule Segmentation From Ct Scan Images ", International Journal of Emerging Technology in Computer Science & Electronics (IJETCSE), Volume No: 21 Issue 3 ,PP: 147 - 150, ISSN: 0976-1353.
- Maya Eapen, 2016, "Computerized Liver Segmentation From CT Images Using Probabilistic Level Set Approach ", Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, Vol.41, Issue 3, PP:921-934, ISSN:2191-4281.
- Maya Eapen,2015, "Swarm Intelligence Integrated Graph-Cut for Liver Segmentation from 3D-CT Vol.s", The Scientific World Journal (Hindawi Publishing Corporation), Vol.2015, PP: 1-12, ISSN: 1537-744X (Online).
- Maya Eapen, 2015," Probability Model of Spatial Connectivity and Intensity for Multiple Abdominal Organ Segmentation from 3-D CT Volumes", International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. Vol.10, No.5 ,PP:4056-4063.
- Maya Eapen ,2015, "3-D Liver Segmentation from CTA Images with patient adaptive Bayesian model", International Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Technology.
- Industrial Visit
- Guest Lecture
Best Viewed in Mozilla Firefox and IE8+ with a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768