Back to faculty list
Ms. Siva Jothi Kavitha M.E.
Asst. Professor I
Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
Jerusalem College of Engineering
Chennai - 100 , Tamil Nadu , INDIA.
Email : -
Ph (O) : -
3 years and 11 months
Areas of Interest
- Industrial Instrumentation
- BioMedical Instrumentation
- Paper” Vehicle Rear-End Collision Avoidance System using PCS
- S.SivaJothi Kavitha,S.Senthil Kumar(2015),”A Wireless Gas leakage
- Paper “Vehicle Collision Avoidance System using PCS Algorithm”, presented and published in National Conference on Intelligent Control systems and Automation Techniques, Computer Networking and Industrial Security,Sri Sairam Engineering College, Session I,pp:613-618, February 2013.
- S.SivaJothi Kavitha,M.Bharathi(2015),”PCS based Vehicle Collision Avoidance and Communication system”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Volume .4,Issue 7,July 2015.
Best Viewed in Mozilla Firefox and IE8+ with a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768