Power Electronic circuits simulation and Hardware implementation
|Department of EEE , Jerusalem college of Engineering, Chennai organised a one day workshop on "Power Electronic circuits simulation and Hardware implementation on 10th NOV 2018 at JCE-Seminar hall.
OBJECTIVES OF THE WORKSHOP: -
• This one-day workshop is oriented to provide hands on training on simulation of Power Electronic Circuits
• Workshop gives insight and in-depth knowledge about hardware implementation of Power Electronic Circuits using digital tools.
• Focuses on demonstration of generating gate pulses, implementing analog interfacing as well as control circuits used in a closed-loop control.
• Facilitate the P.G Scholars to carryout PCB Design and fabricate power converter circuits.
• In addition to above this workshop covers the syllabus of PG Lab course PX5111.
Around 30 participants were attended and benefited from this workshop.|