- Placement and Training Cell - a Separate Department of JCE Coordinates the entire Placement activities.
- One of the key strengths of placement training at JCE is that they have dedicated faculty for each expertise. The expert trainers from core and IT, helps the students to get their subject matter strong. The General Aptitude faculty, mastered the subject matter, has an in depth knowledge helps the students to prepare vigorously in Quantitative and Logical Aptitude. Soft Skill Trainer, having experience in the industry, understands the actual scenario of each industry and trains the student accordingly.
- JCE has always been one of the most preferred sources of campus recruitment for corporate and other recruiters both in India and overseas.
- Campus drive starts in the month of June and continues up to early March and ends with the Mega Job fair at the end of every year.
FACILITIES PROVIDED BY TRAINING AND PLACEMENT CELL:
- Communication Skill Enhancement
- Effective Placement Training (includes Personality Development Program)
- Model Aptitude Tests
- Group Discussions
- Mock Interviews
Placement Training Module
- Module Area of Training
- Module I Communication Skill Enhancement
- Module II Effective Placement Training (includes Personality Development Program)
- Module III Model Aptitude Tests
- Module IV Group Discussions
- Module V Mock Interviews
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organizing Campus Interviews for all the Final Year Students.
- Conducting "Career Guidance Seminar" for all the Pre Final Years.
- Assisting with Departments in providing “Value Added Courses" for core and circuit branches on emerging technologies.
- Conducting “Online Assessment to Students” analyzing results for performance improvements.
- Conducting "10 days Campus Readiness Program" every year a holistic approach for final year students, during the month of June which includes Aptitude Skills, Verbal, Logical Skills, GD, Mock Interviews.
- Conducting Several “Career Guidance Program”, reasoning tests, aptitude tests, Puzzle Solving, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Brain Storming Sessions, Core Discussion, Pick and Speak, Communication Skills and sharing their experiences etc., are organized on regular basis in order to motivate and develop the personality of the students.